Welcome to my blog!
Who is this?
Hi, I'm Tabetha (more commonly known as Tabby). I'm a teenage semi-loser who does not have enough time on her hands for all the procrastination. The blog title is right, this is not at all destined to be consistent, but i thought it would be fun to start a blog to inspire myself to write more. I am extra motivated after finding my mum's old blog (not many posts, but amusing ones) from 2010! My parents get to everything i do before me, seriously, they are too cool. Anyway, this is my little collection of things, and you can look at them.
What do you like/What will i find?
I will write about a lot of different topics, as i don't intend to pick a 'niche' like every social-growth tiktoker tells you to. Opinions, informative stuff, that sort of writing based around whatever i find most interesting at the time. I will possibly do more diary-esque posts, but not many, as i don't know how interesting my life will be for the period i post on this blog for.
In terms of what i like, one of my main interests is anime! I also like music, especially kpop. I research/study typology, and i am always looking to become more knowledgeable on it, so expect posts about that. I like gaming, but i'm not very good at it (,,¬﹏¬,,).
I love humanities style subjects, such as philosophy, history, english etc. I also take good interest in social-sciences (if that is the correct term) like psychology and criminology. If i do find good ideas to do with these, i'd love to post some info-article, academic style stuff on these topics.
I want to write nicely and improve my vocabulary and such, but this is still a fun side-project and it is more of an online-thought dump than anything else!
I hope you enjoy your browse, thank you for visiting! (˶ˆᗜˆ˵)

No comments:
Post a Comment